Friday, December 4, 2015

Evidences In Home Design and Products announcing Pantone's Colours of the Year 2016, Rose Quartz and Serenity, as seen in 2015's Fairs.

As I announced in my previous post, I'm going to analize my Trends Boards and see what products seen in 2015's Fairs support Pantone's election for their Colours of the Year, Rose Quartz and Serenity. I will proceed by Fairs and link to the owners of every image when possible.

Salone del Mobile 2015:


Image by @graziacasa_it in Wbsta.mee



Image by @cryskel in Websta.me



Image by @lapigei in Websta.me


Image by Levin Chin in Websta.me


Image by @focalizzare.arquitetura in Websta.me


Image by Adam Jones in Websta.me


Leather Blue decoration by Campana Brothers.
Image by Lorenzo Ruggieri in Websta.me

Image by @v2com_Newswire in Websta.me


Patterns by Kartell. 
Image by Lorenzo Ruggieri in Websta.me



IMM Cologne 2015:

Image by IMM Cologne in Websta.me


Image by IMM Cologne in Websta.me


Image by IMM Cologne in Websta.me


Ambiente Fair 2015:


Image by Ambiente Fair via Websta.me


Image by Ambiente Fair via Websta.me


Image by Ambiente Fair via Websta.me


As you see, pastel colours and more specifically rose and blue, were seen in furnishings, lighting, textiles, Home products, Pattern design, rugs and as an accent in compositions. That's why Pantone's selection makes a lot of sense to me.

And a thought that came to my mind today: 

as you may have noticed, in 2015 I didn't post much in English. That's because I focused more in developing my Spanish blog and reason number two is that I have been redesigning my blogs and site. I've improved my copy writing -at least I hope so- and more important to me, I've beeen "decluttering" and have changed my LOGO and BRAND COLOURS. 

As you see, the previous Sky Blue in links has been switched to Dark Blue, I have kept Rose for visted links and I have changed the green that previously signaled links when the mouse is on them to Aqua Blue. Of course I wasn't consciuous of Colour Trends nor didn't follow them: this was the result of listening to my own needs and wishes for my blogs and brand. But today it resonates with Pantone's selection, and I'm gald of it, for that's good for may brand :-)
See you!

Isabel de Yzaguirre,
La Colorista®

No comments:

Post a Comment