Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dutch decorating for the Holidays.

Being in Houzz is great, since I can surf looking for wonderful articles like the one I post today, about how they decorate doors in Christmas Season in the Netherlands.

With some natural elements like pine branches and cones, and dried orange's slices, they make wonderful wreaths like the shown in the slideshow. Silver decoration and white elements embellish brick façades and make them look happy, soft and elegant, without being over-decorated. Merry Christmas Season to everybody!


Isabel de  Yzaguirre,
La Colorista.



2 comments:

  1. Hoi Isabel.
    Good performance about the Dutch decorating.
    Isabel i have read the story with pleasure.
    Take care and greetings from Wim.

    PS: Let 2013 become a good healthy year for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did I, Wim!

    I found the blog post in Houzz and made my reading of it. I loved to find another sense of decorating, maybe with more measure, relaxing and wintery hues than what we usually see in Decorating articles.
    Have a wonderful Christmas Season!

    Thank you for the good will, and let me wish the same for you and your beloved ones in 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete