Sunday, December 16, 2012

A thank you from the heart, and my best wishes...

...to my 20.000 readers in English!!!

By the end of 2011 I reached 10.000 visits. And I have come to 20.000 pretty before the New Year and this means the visits to my blog have increased. I do appreciate the nice comments that some of my pro friends have left. And I have a deep feeling of gratitude for all of you, for your warm welcome. So let me say a big thank you and wish you all the best with this image of Christmas Decoration Colours that I shot some days ago.

La Colorista in Tumblr.

Let the light, the deep blue, turquoise, white and gold soothe and warm your hearts at the same time.
And may your Christmas Season be full of love, peace, prosperity and all kind of blessings!
Merry Chirstmas and Happy 2013!

Isabel de Yzaguirre,
La Colorista,

4 comments:

  1. Same to you Isabel! Best wishes! xo diantha harris, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Diantha!
    I will subscribe to your newsletter, since you are not publishing in your blog in a while...
    Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your beautiful energy and colors! Happy Holidays!

    Roberta Herman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays, Roberta Herman!!!
      Thank you for your friendship!

      Delete